Re: Advance warning: module system and symbol disruptions

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Advance warning: module system and symbol disruptions
Date: 27 Apr 2001 08:37:53 +0100

    Marius> Hi, I want to cleanup symbols.c, which has been annoying
    Marius> me for some time.  In that process, I will also cleanup
    Marius> how the module system hooks into the rest of Guile.

This is excellent news!

    Marius> Of course, if anybody sees a problem with this, please
    Marius> speak up.

One question.  Is there anything in the current module system that
allows me to get an object representing a binding/location, and will
there be such a thing after your changes?

(I'm thinking of something that I can key a `documentation' property
on in the case where one wants to document a binding/location rather
than a value.)

        Neil