Re: simple pattern matcher

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: simple pattern matcher
Date: 24 Feb 2001 22:52:43 +0100

Keisuke Nishida <address@hidden> writes:

> I've written a simple pattern matcher for Guile.
> May I add this to ice-9 after some more improvement?

When adding new things to Guile, we should always look at other
implementations, partly because there might already exist interesting
things out there but mostly to be compatible.

Have you looked at Anrew K. Wright's pattern matcher?  (You can find
it for example in the scheme repository.)  Have you looked at Bigloo?

Of these, my favourite is Wright's matcher.  What about adding this?

(Sorry for giving a boring response to a nice initiative!)

Mikael