Re: simple pattern matcher

From: Mikael Djurfeldt
Subject: Re: simple pattern matcher
Date: 25 Feb 2001 18:28:22 +0100

Keisuke Nishida <address@hidden> writes:

> May I add these files?  Or maybe I can include the module definition
> in "match-slib.scm" and rename it "match.scm".

I think it's OK to include the module definition and rename it.
Please also include the FSF copyright in the top of the file, and
check that the original copyright is consistent with this.  (Probably,
the original copyright only has the requirement that we should keep
that copyright statement.)

Thanks for doing this!

Mikael