gtktalog-devel

[Gtktalog-devel] Translation of a feature request [Fwd: amélioration gt

From: Yves Mettier
Subject: [Gtktalog-devel] Translation of a feature request [Fwd: amélioration gtktalog v 1.00]
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 00:17:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

Here is a "translation" of the idea mixed with my thoughts:
There is a tool, called "tri catalog", working on windows, that can display
thumbnails
of the images in a catalog.
This can be a feature of gtktalog is we add such a field in the catalog file
format.
What do you think ?
And in the case the file format becomes XML, is it easy to store binary data (I
mean,
the images) in XML ?

Yves