grub-devel

grub2 dev

From: David Johnson
Subject: grub2 dev
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:52:19 -0400

I would like to subscribe to the dev team emails, but I also have a question.
Where do you maintain documentation for the new grub2 standard?
I want to do a load of grub2 over uefi secureboot over pxe, but I wasn't certain how to set that up, if current versions can set it up. If not, are there methods and standards to maintain when programming for such an eventuality, as I now have the necessity to make something boot in just that way.