grub-devel

Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.

From: Javier Vasquez
Subject: Re: [grub-devel] loongson-2f mini-pc (fuloong) elf image generation.
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:39:35 -0600

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Is any part of this thread still an issue?
> I marked it but it seems that there were couple of patches committed
> since then and suppsedly it fixes all problems mentioned.

I would need to try the latest repo, but even with some patches asked
to be tried, I never got the usb keyboard working.

BTW, I just got the null modem db9 cable today.  So maybe I can spend
some time on getting logs soon.

Javier.