grub-devel

Re: [2.00] grub-install use on UEFI system?

From: Andrey Borzenkov
Subject: Re: [2.00] grub-install use on UEFI system?
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 19:05:33 +0400

В Ср., 26/09/2012 в 21:49 +0200, Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko
пишет:
> I have no time to write this doc and
> nobody else proposed himself to do it.

What does it involve beyond submitting a patch for documentation? I ask
because a while back I sent small doc patch and as still there is no
response I am not sure - was content wrong, was submission wrong or
documentation changes must go via different route.

Thank you

-andrey