grub-devel

Re: [2.00] grub-install use on UEFI system?

From: Andrey Borzenkov
Subject: Re: [2.00] grub-install use on UEFI system?
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 15:51:25 +0400

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 8:11 PM, Tom Davies <address@hidden> wrote:

> Andrey, it might be best to find how to do the changes directly and do the
> other changes that other people have reported at the same time.

Does it require being sworn in on a crossroad under full moon? I hope
no virgin sacrifice is needed, I have aversion to it ...

But seriously, I am not native English speaker so I definitely expect
someone who is to review any documentation submission that goes beyond
obvious typo correction.

And BTW, policy that any new command must be accompanied by respective
documentation snippet would if not reduce, but at least prevent
further growth of GRUB2 undocumented features.

-andrey