grub-devel

Re: GRUB_THEME

From: Alberich de megres
Subject: Re: GRUB_THEME
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:10:36 +0100

Using gfxterm, is now booting with a 800x600 resolution.

But i still could not change menu layout using a theme file:
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/manual/html_node/Theme-file-format.html

I put GRUB_THEME=/path/to/theme.txt on etc/default/grub file, did
grub-mkconfig but nothing happens, not even  a single line is added to
grub.cfg file referencing the theme.txt file.

Also i tried manually add set theme=/path/to/theme.txt and set
menuviewer=gfxmenu + insmod gfxmenu, but it didn't worked.

I'm using grub 1.99 rc1 (and also the bzr version).

any suggestion?
thanks!!!