grub-devel

Re: GRUB_THEME

From: Alberich de megres
Subject: Re: GRUB_THEME
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 23:23:42 +0100

I'm not sure it worked.
I only can see a black screen.

To test gfxmenu, can i use a dummy theme.txt like:

title-text: "Boot Menu"
title-font: "Helvetica Regular 18"
title-color: "40, 40, 40"

With only this lines, should I be able to see at least the title on the screen?

How could i debug grub to see if there are any error while loading the theme?
(i'm using qemu to test it)

Thanks!