grub-devel

Re: PPC64

From: Manoel
Subject: Re: PPC64
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 14:05:25 -0200

I was able to solve this thanks to  Hollis and Segher.

What was need was a flag to gcc ( -mlong-call) so that gcc puts indirect
branches instead of direct branches when needed to prevent the 32mb
limitation (as stated at gcc manpages).

My doubt is where is the best place to put this flag so that it will be
passed to all gcc calls by default?