grub-devel

Re: grub-probe detects ext4 wronly as ext2

From: Javier Martín
Subject: Re: grub-probe detects ext4 wronly as ext2
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 17:09:05 +0200

I see the ext4 patch was checked in recently. Can the "forbid-incompat"
patch with the new, specific error messages be committed too then? I'm
submitting an updated version (i.e. against the current HEAD) because
new lines were added.

PS: does the ext4 patch add support for META_BG? it should be added to
the list of supported incompat features then.