grub-devel

Re: [non-finalised patch] reiserfs handling

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: Re: [non-finalised patch] reiserfs handling
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 23:54:04 +0100

On Monday 07 January 2008 10:19, Robert Millan wrote:
> Great!  I see that you fixed the endianess issues.
>
> I'll push this to Debian sid ASAP.

I hope I have fixed all the endianness issues, but I am not sure yet. Perhaps
I need to clean up the code further.

BTW, I noticed that make distcheck didn't work. I added missing files into
DISTLIST, but it still fails, because update-grub and some related files are
not deleted after make uninstall. Maybe you know how to fix this?

Okuji