grub-devel

Debian Packaging

From: Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Ltd
Subject: Debian Packaging
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 08:51:49 +1300

Hi,

I plan to spend some time working on the raid/lvm support which seems
rather broken at the moment.  To make this happen I need to be able to
build debian packages directly out of git as the test machines don't
have a dev environment, and I don't want to mess with my workstations
boot process.

Robert, Can you please add the debian packaging specific stuff to the
git repo.

Thanks,
--
Daniel Reurich

Centurion Computer Technology (2005) Limited.
Ph: 021 797 722