grub-devel

RE: Help in grub config

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Help in grub config
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:35:02 -0500

Hello!
Are you aware, sir, that the grub configuration you've posted is more for
the original one? This is what we are currently calling Grub-Legacy. It is
supported, more discussed, then really supported, on the originally titled
list bug-grub also found where you've found us.

Can you obviously confirm more for my needs, then the rest of the team, that
you are actually thinking of Grub2 here?

Incidentally, the use of a splash image also confirms that you're using a
localized release of the boot loader. Splash images are discouraged under
normal considerations.
--
Gregg C Levine address@hidden