grub-devel

pending patches

From: Yoshinori K. Okuji
Subject: pending patches
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 21:26:31 +0200

Hello,

As you know, I am quite inactive these days, and haven't dealt with pending
patches at all. But I am willing to solve them as soon as possible, thus I
would appreciate if somebody could assist me. Unfortunately, due to my short
memory, I even don't remember all of them. In addition, I now have 400 unread
messages in my mailbox, and I don't think I can read every message carefully.

So, if you know any patches I should take a look, please remind me. What I can
recall are:

- IA-64 port. I think I can find it myself.

- Various patches by Ozeki-san.

- (Unofficial) reiserfs patch by Vincent. I must test this really soon...

Best regards,
Okuji