grub-devel

Re: FOSDEM 2006

From: Vincent Guffens
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:07:24 +0100

ok, here is the status :
http://www.inma.ucl.ac.be/~guffens/grub2_netboot/index.html

you can see there that it is possible to cat file and I was able to boot with
it. Also it is very easy to use the driver from etherboot. The problems are :

1) it has not changed since the 23rd of june and grub has changed a lot since
2) the code does not intgrate vey well into grub as I used a lot of code from
etherboot directly.

I should rewrite every sub component and send them one by one.

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:48:53 +0100, Marco Gerards wrote