grub-devel

A ready to run GRUB2 boot loader for the Genesi ODW ?

From: Dennis Clarke
Subject: A ready to run GRUB2 boot loader for the Genesi ODW ?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:07:19 -0500

ALL :

    http://www.blastware.org/grub2/

    I put this page together such that people working on the PowerPC
port can focus on more interesting things like the hardware address
translation and the memory management layer.  This boot loader seems
to work but I may be a few rev's behind already.  If anyone has an
Genesi ODW unit ( https://www.pegasosppc.com/blastwareodw.php ) then
please feel free to test this and let me know your thoughts.

    I built this on Fedora Core 4 and created my own tool chain before
hand.  I was going to go through a complete Linux from Scratch process
but got bogged down in other work.

Dennis Clarke