[grt-talk] 1..2..3..4..5..6 times:.without delay?

From: Fuentes Harri
Subject: [grt-talk] 1..2..3..4..5..6 times:.without delay?
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:49:55 +0000

All real machos do that! What are you waiting for?!

No more throttle back with chicks!

After our upgrade you will hump not like a dead rabbit,
but like a real stallion - one, three or four hours NON-Stoping,
and you don't need to recharge your balls!
Beleive me, all that girls want is a hardy one-eyed monster and
hours of genuine desire!

Make a perfect gift for yourself and for all
your girls - more pleasure for less money!

More info here: http://secure.lassoed.net

No bullshit. The magic stuff will be shipped in an hour after
placing your order. What if doesn't work? Really impossible,
but we'll REFUND ALL your money.

PS: Absolutely no side-effects. And This stuff is very
effective against sterility or oligospermia.

--
uyrgbvxkbkjdfhsdkfhgweg jigifmfhkpfrgnglgfirgiggggtmtuumpstqumtg

was saying how senseless it was to try and conceal a secret hoard of foreign
currency. No one who has one can make use of  it. Take Dunchill for example.
He is well paid and  never short of anything. He has a splendid flat, a wife
and a beautiful mistress. Yet instead of  acting  like a law-abiding citizen
and handing in his  currency and jewellery, all that this incorrigible rogue
has  achieved is  public exposure and a family scandal. So who wants to hand
in his currency? Nobody? In that case, the next number on our programme will
be  that famous actor Savva  Potapovich Kurolesov  in  excerpts from  "  The
Covetous Knight" by the poet Pushkin.'
    Kurolesov entered, a tall, fleshy, clean-shaven  man in tails and white