[grt-talk] Re: excep = haze

From: Corina Pal
Subject: [grt-talk] Re: excep = haze
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:34:47 +0200

It had been like the sound of the starting gun to a sprinter.
onto the desk. He lifted the end slowly and the coins jangled forth.
been born on a different planet, the child of superior parents.
censorious than I had intended, cut through the peaceful scene.
superstitious my Ma. Had a superstition for any occasion. The one that
you and your machine have been here. Catch on?
imagination. Keep going.
and talk fast.
sound administration of the law.
I had my temporal companions first release the stasis field on
Blastoff capsule. But things had developed too quickly to get some to