[grt-talk] ripple

From: Lucas Moody
Subject: [grt-talk] ripple
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 01:25:25 +0300

Soames covered his mouth justin time to prevent the words escaping.
Fit to run forhis life, he is; wish youd been there. If it was against aFrenchman, he would do his best to help.
I say, Uncle, would you blame a girl for doing anything to get outof a house like this? He wouldnt havedone it himself, but he wasnt prepared to turn out the Governmentfor having done it. Well, I hope to God he beats the Frenchman; we want a Cup or twoleft in the country.
Dont trouble, Dad; hes too feverish, poor darling.
Thats what decided them torun the colt to-day.
Did he know that in focussing his glasses he left her hand uncaged?
A race-horse has about the best time of anything on earth, sheheard Jon say.
Jack Cardigan, from his front seat, had begun explaining a thing hecalled the tote.
Is he any good, or just the ordinary cock-and-bull type? Since in the coppice at Robin Hill Fleur had said Jon! He was looking for them when Winifred pressedhis arm. It was said with an infinite indulgence that went to Michaelsheart. I said to them: Its cleaning ourinsides hell maybe doing, but hell never be afther putting usout.
Plased to see your rivirence, though uts nottidy I am this mornin.
Only on his way back to the house did he recollect a possible holein the ballot of secrecy.
Is he any good, or just the ordinary cock-and-bull type?
And beneath his new hat he passedhis hand down over one flat cheek, and then the other.