[grt-talk] exit ramp ohm

From: Teddy Rainey
Subject: [grt-talk] exit ramp ohm
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 14:32:17 +0700

I shall not forget this, Mr Crombie, he saidbenignly.
Then came a second surprise, for a voice spoke out of the treeabove them.
Heoffers twenty punds to the man that will dae his will.
Indeed, it was pipers news I was giving him, for he hadhad the same instructions already.
Notto put too fine a point on it, for the last twenty-four hoursFreddy has gone clean off his head.
Now where on earth, said Dougal, did a medical student gettwenty pounds? Youve got Craw on thebrain, and are determined to find melodrama.
It was apparently a case ofmistaken identity. Hevotit last time, honest man, but we never heard richt whae got in. How can they expect to defend as big aspace as a park? I dont think you need be afraid, sir, said Dougal. Johnmaun try and vote, if he can get an orra day atween the sales.
You seeit belongs to my father, and Mr Craws our tenant. So it befell that they crossed the ha-ha at the very point where agentleman was taking his ease.
We can leave our bicycles, and get intothe park at the Callowa bridge.
Hes a journalist, on the Live Wire, one of Mr Craws rivals.
Were ower far up the glens for poalitics. He has astaff like Buckingham Palace, and they were on the telephone allevening to Glasgow. The moreI think of this affair the less I like it.
We dont want Tibbets on your track, for it leads direct to theBack House of the Garroch.
Its a grand night, Dougal, he said, and theres a moon. Ive been thrang wi the kirnin, but thebutters come, and the kettles on the boil.
I have taken a strong stand in public affairs, andtherefore I have enemies. A hand traverse for a yard or twoand then a ten-foot drop.
Theres no hurry, and we must movevery carefully.
There was a huge bell pendant from one ofthe pillars and this Jaikie rang. You may be sure that they will lie very low about thewhole business.
They must have telephoned to Glasgow, and theymay even have consulted the police.