Re: Hungarumlauts in built-in fonts

From: Bjarni Ingi Gislason
Subject: Re: Hungarumlauts in built-in fonts
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 02:43:47 +0000

On Sat, May 11, 2024 at 07:10:43PM -0500, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> I discovered the U-* fonts were missing once I upgraded to Debian 12
> (Bookworm) last year:

> I don't think that is in any way this is any way related to the Void
> package, however.

[...]

  The 'ghostscript' is not automatically installed with 'groff',
it is just recommended.  Therefore my call for "Make 'groff' depend
on 'ghostscript'".

  You must install it explicitly, which is the only explanation I
have for the absence of the 'fonts-urw-base35', and that the
Debian's maintainer has not answered.