Re: Hungarumlauts in built-in fonts

From: Gáspár Gergő
Subject: Re: Hungarumlauts in built-in fonts
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 13:41:10 +0200

Dear Bjarni!

This looks like a wonderful solution, however, I get an error like this for
every font selection when running the modified script:
```
troff:<standard input>:2: warning: cannot select font 'U-AB'
```

For me it seems like your message implies that these fonts should be installed
by default, maybe it's just a difference in the groff packages we are using? I
am on Void Linux, and the groff version is 1.23.0.

What's also weird, regardless of the problematic glyphs, is that some, if not
most of the fonts don't render correctly (as can be seen in the original pdf
that I sent) for me, even though I got the list of fonts by ls-ing the
/usr/groff/1.23.0/font/devpdf directory. This is also the case with
non-problematic glyphs. I'm not sure this is related, but I just noticed it
comparing the output of my original script to what you sent.

Thanks for the help!

Best,
Gergő Gáspár