Savannah bug->email gateway problems affecting groff

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: Savannah bug->email gateway problems affecting groff
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 06:32:57 -0500

[CCing Bob Proulx]

This message just is not showing up on the savannah-hackers-public list
(after two attempts 6 hours apart), so maybe there is more than one
email problem going on.

groff list subscribers may wish to consult
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers-public/2022-08/index.html
for context.

I'd like to push some commits but I'm worried that gateway might be
affected too.

----- Forwarded message from "G. Branden Robinson"
<g.branden.robinson@gmail.com> -----