Re: Parallel Typesetting

From: Hendursaga
Subject: Re: Parallel Typesetting
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 22:53:08 -0400

> Here is a little proof-of-concept, built entirely with a few
> ad-hoc macros and some hacks to account for font (mis-)encoding:

It looks pretty swell for a PoC! Also, Mark Twain is a great satirist, I'll say
that!

> View the PDF in acroread with page display settings "Two-Up"
> and "Show Cover Page During Two-Up".

I use Evince and it has a nice dual page setting that worked well.

With a little more macro magic, I would assume it wouldn't be too much trouble
for both pages to have the same content for a portion of it, such as with an
illustration, say, or a math equation.

~ Hendursaga