Re: Question about ?roff on Reddit

From: John Ankarström
Subject: Re: Question about ?roff on Reddit
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 14:36:21 +0200

Den 2021-07-16 kl. 03:50 skrev Nate Bargmann:
> I learned there is a Groff Reddit as well:
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/groff/
>
> It seems to have quite a bit of activity which is fantastic.

I was just about to write this. I am relatively active on /r/groff (as
user quote-only-eee) and it would be great to see some more activity on
it, if there are other people here who have Reddit accounts. It is an
obvious place for beginners to ask questions.

Perhaps I should contact moderator HexDSL about putting up information
about the groff mailing list on the subreddit, as many people who post
there presumably don't know about it.