Re: Question about ?roff on Reddit

From: T. Kurt Bond
Subject: Re: Question about ?roff on Reddit
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2021 22:09:27 -0400

If I remember correctly, at least one of the posters on the Groff Reddit
also posts videos on youtube about groff, which seems like a popular way
for the youngsters to get their information.  Oh, here's one
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQQw3gTWfRo>, by Gavin Freeborn, who's got
a playlist
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvkmnK6-qao&list=PLknodeJt-I5FgZ5VwT-BHda_lu3dYrMeJ>
of 16 or so troff/groff/neatroff videos, which I found from this
<https://www.reddit.com/r/groff/comments/mqzy79/creating_pdf_links_and_references_in_neatroff/>
Reddit post.

And searching on youtube for groff brought up Luke Smith
<https://www.youtube.com/c/LukeSmithxyz>, who has a short playlist
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-p5XmQHB_JRe2YeaMjPTKXSc5FqJZ_km>
of groff videos.  And one more video
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkZWMbU4KTI> by manchot