Re: Long text in tbl won't wrap, maybe related to mom

From: Bento Borges Schirmer
Subject: Re: Long text in tbl won't wrap, maybe related to mom
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 12:25:28 -0300

Hello

>The other source of your problem is indeed in mom.  Tbl appears to
>require that adjusting be turned off in order to process text blocks
>correctly, which mom is not presently doing.  If you precede calls
>to '.TS' with '.na', and follow calls to '.TE' with '.ad',
>tables process as expected.  The following, copied directly from
>Lesk with the addition of @ as the tab delimiter, produces the table
>as expected (with mom-2.4-4_e and 'pdfmom -t file.mom > file.pdf')

Using mom-2.4-4_e as T. Kurt Bond suggested alone fixed the issue, but I did
notice that some spacing changed in the table after adding the .na and .ad.
Using tabs is nice to achieve a certain alignment of the columns in source, but
since there's the nospaces option anyway, I think I'll get in the habit of
using different delimiters to avoid confusions haha.

Thanks for the help Peter Schaffter, it's so great to see tables working again!

Best regards,
Bento