Re: Huge Filesize of PS file 12M

From: Wim Stockman
Subject: Re: Huge Filesize of PS file 12M
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 22:57:17 +0100

Thanks Werner,
I'm sorry for the attachment. I won't do it again.
So thank you for the tip. I disabled the fonts in the /devps/download file
and it went from 12MB to 92K so that is already a big step forward.
Is there a better way to disable the embedding of fonts ?
Because I still see a lot of this :
"
grops begin/DEFS 1 dict def DEFS begin/u{.001 mul}bind def end/RES 72
def/PL 841.89 def/LS false def/ENC0[/asciicircum/asciitilde/Scaron
/Zcaron/scaron/zcaron/Ydieresis/trademark/quotesingle/Euro/.notdef
/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef
/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef
/.notdef/.notdef/.notdef/space/exclam/quotedbl/numbersign/dollar/percent
/ampersand/quoteright/parenleft/parenright/asterisk/plus/comma/hyphen
"
in the Postscript file.
Can I somehow remove them. I don't need all those special characters.

Thank you all
Kind regards
Wim Stockman