[groff] Ready for 1.22.4.rc5

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [groff] Ready for 1.22.4.rc5
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 01:10:07 +0100

Hi,

I've just pushed a fix on the build system as 'make doc' failed on
OpenIndiana.  Now the build with default configure options, 'make
check', 'make doc' work as expected on Archlinux, OpenIndiana, Solaris
11 and Debian testing.

Does anyone sees an issue that demands a fix for the next release?  If
no, then I'll make a rc5 for (hopefully) final checks before releasing
the 1.22.4.

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues