[Groff] [mom] Error with footnote and table

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: [Groff] [mom] Error with footnote and table
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 16:59:57 +0100

Hi,

I have a document (using Mom package) that I generated without problem
with the 1.22.2 tarball, but when I used up-to-date groff I encountered
an obscure error.  I've wrote a minimal, simpler doc (attached,
test.mom) to reproduce the problem.  It seems to me the error occurs
when I put a .FOOTNOTE and a table on the same page.

I've done the following test:

- With up-to-date groff (commit
  d055091bfd7a3e5f873f9cca220040cb02980629)

pdfmom -t test.mom > test.pdf

Troff complains:

  test.mom:29: can't continue page ejection because of current diversion
  troff: automatically ending diversion `FN_OVERFLOW' on exit

and the end of the document is missing (the last HEADING and the
following text, see test.pdf).

If I remove the footnote or the table the document is processed
correctly until the end.

- With up-to-date groff but om.tmac from the 1.22.2 tarball, the
  document is well generated (attached, test_old_mom.pdf).

Bertrand Garrigues