Re: [Groff] Build broken - Improve native Windows port

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] Build broken - Improve native Windows port
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2014 15:19:19 +0100 (CET)

> When building at revision  6360d7c66deea677de7260e1efacfce3daa55d85
>
> I have this error:
>
> In file included from [...] src/libs/libgroff/color.cpp:23:0:

Mea culpa.  I committed the patch without doing a `make depend' before
`make' to regenerate dependencies.  This is another thing that your
automake build handles automatically...

Fixed now in git.

> After adding a
>
> #include "stringclass.h"
>
> before
>
> #include "lib.h"
>
> in color.cpp I found out that a lots of file have the problem.  I
> think lib.h should include stringclass.h.  This would require some
> cleaning though because I remember that the design in Groff is that
> the headers are not guarded by #ifndef HEADER_NAME, and a lots of
> files include stringlass.h.

The solution that I've just implemented is to create a new header file
`lf.h', to be included only where necessary.