Re: [Groff] groff 1.22.2 has been released

From: Dorai Sitaram
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff 1.22.2 has been released
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:41:41 -0800 (PST)

I did all that (cvs up -dP, autoreconf) and still get what Heinz-Jürgen got.
Checked the date on groff.cpp and it says 2012.  I also did a brand-new groff
checkout via cvs. No difference.

By the way, isn't groff --version supposed to exit after displaying the
version?  It is waiting for input, just like groff called with no arguments.

--d