Re: [Groff] gropdf and pdfroff

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [Groff] gropdf and pdfroff
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:34:14 -0400

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011, Mike Bianchi wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 01:22:53PM -0400, Peter Schaffter wrote:
> > The "I haven't used/checked out mom" thing has come up a couple of
> > times in this thread (with respect to introducing groff to novices),
> > which is funny since mom already implements most of the proposals
> > being made, viz:
> >     :
> >     - tutorials to get users up and running with groff_mom
>
> I found
>       http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/mom-01.html
>
> and beyond, but not any tutorials.
> Where should I look?

The tutorials are embedded in the pertinent sections of the
documentation, which, if you build from source, is found in

  /usr/local/share/doc/groff-<version>/html/mom

and also online at

  http://www.schaffter.ca/mom/momdoc/toc.html

There are, however, no standalone tutorials.  I've wondered for some
time if I ought to write a few and post them on the mom website.
Thoughts?

--
Peter Schaffter

Author of The Binbrook Caucus