Re: [Groff] Tips & Tricks: Tables with abutting rules

From: Clarke Echols
Subject: Re: [Groff] Tips & Tricks: Tables with abutting rules
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2011 14:57:18 -0600

I agree with Ted -- it's a useful tip/trick.

A hack is when you use groff for a perverted tool
to replace a CAD system when you don't have one.

Try laying out the master artwork for a genuine
printed circuit card with pad master, circuit
traces (pathways), ground planes, etc., and
do it all with...

Gasp...

groff!

Actually, I used troff, but the machine my work went into
was awarded one of Motor Magazine's top 20 new automotive
service tools of the year recognition.

Now that's perverted. :-)

Clarke