Re: [Groff] EQN documentation

From: Ted Harding
Subject: Re: [Groff] EQN documentation
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 21:19:27 -0000 (GMT)

Cedric,
I am sure that your proposal (to complete the GNU eqn man-page by
incorporating the UNIX eqn material as well) would be very useful
in its own right. It would in any case not "compete" with what I
plan to do (which would be more of an expository account, on similar
lines to the Kernighan and Cherry document). So the two would
complement each other (just as the UNIX eqn man-page and the K&C
document did in the first place).

Thanks for the thought!
Ted.

Date: 17-Jan-11                                       Time: 21:19:24