Re: [Groff] EQN documentation

From: Cedric Sodhi
Subject: Re: [Groff] EQN documentation
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:58:59 +0100

Hi, can I still contribute through a complete manpage? Meaning I take
the current Groff EQN manpage and add (with my own words) what is
missing as for the traditional Roff EQN commands and the shortcuts such
as del/grad. I'd really dislike to see you doing this all on your own
without having contributed anything.