[Groff] Typesetting Software

From: John¹
Subject: [Groff] Typesetting Software
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:55:23 +0100

Many years ago, when type used to be set by hand, I was one of those who
did the typesetting. I am now looking at the methodology of using either
Groff or LaTex to produce print ready text. Can anyone briefly tell me if
Groff does the same job as LaTex?

Obviously there will be a bias in asking this group but does one have an
advantage over the other?
--
John Seago
GNU/Linux Registered User No. #219566 http://counter.li.org/