[Groff] RfH: numeric expression expected (got `n')

From: Daniel Leidert
Subject: [Groff] RfH: numeric expression expected (got `n')
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 02:22:39 +0100

Hello,

I have a problem with man-pages written by the PSI3 projects. Man throws
a warning about a macro the manpage authors wrote.

However I don't know GROFF well enough to track the issue down. All I
can say is, that the warning is thrown for lines with the .pN macro,
which is defined earlier. You can take a look yourself at
http://debian.wgdd.de/temp/cints.1.

These messages are issued by man:
<standard input>:570: warning: numeric expression expected (got `n')
<standard input>:571: warning: numeric expression expected (got `n')
<standard input>:572: warning: numeric expression expected (got `n')
<standard input>:576: warning: numeric expression expected (got `n')
<standard input>:580: warning: numeric expression expected (got `n')
<standard input>:581: warning: numeric expression expected (got `n')
<standard input>:582: warning: numeric expression expected (got `n')
<standard input>:587: warning: numeric expression expected (got `n')

If one would be so kind to take a look at it. Maybe you can help to find
the issue.

Thanks in advance,
Regards, Daniel