Re: [Groff] trap problem

From: Bill Ward
Subject: Re: [Groff] trap problem
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 10:22:55 -0500

Janez,

I have done this by setting the page offset in the PT macro:

.nr P3 1.5i      \" Page offset for odd pages (see PT)
.nr P4 2i        \" Page offset for even pages (see PT)
.\"
.\" PT - page top
.\" modified to handle different margins for even and odd pages
.\"
.de PT
.ie o      .nr PO \\n(P3u           \" Page offset for odd pages
.el        .nr PO \\n(P4u           \" Page offset for even pages
.po \\n(POu
..

Other useful stuff can be stashed in PT as well, such as restarting footnote
numbers when the document convention requires that.

Hope this helps.

Bill Ward