[Groff] trap problem

From: janez . zemva
Subject: [Groff] trap problem
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 06:46:08 -0600

Thanks to Raph and Ted for their help in my last question. Now I have another one. I need different left and right margins on odd- and even-numbered pages using the ms macros. This is dealt with PO and LL number registers, but I somehow need to alter them according to whether a page is odd- or even-numbered. I suppose I need to write a trap to do this. Are there any implementations of this already available somewhere? I am currently looking at macros used in production of the UTP book. Thanks.