[Groff] Grohtml mega patch comments

From: Larry Kollar
Subject: [Groff] Grohtml mega patch comments
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:42:43 -0400

First, trying to CVS with the mega patch already applied spits up several conflicts -- probably because Werner temporarily removed the test suite. I suppose anyone who was interested in grohtml has already noticed that though. I ended up deleting files with conflicts and updating again.

Beyond that, everything seems to work as it did before. The "INDENTATION" table skewing the author info to the right is gone, and my patch to remove the <p>...</p> around tables was applied. Overall, it appears to be solid.
--
Larry Kollar     k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
Unix Text Processing: "UTP Revival"