[Groff] New homepage for the mom macros

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: [Groff] New homepage for the mom macros
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 18:37:51 -0400

Fellow groffers --

The homepage for the mom macro set has moved to

    http://home.golden.net/~ptpi/mom.html

I've posted a new release (1.2-b) there.  The new release contains
mostly corrections and ammendations to the documentation.  Patches
have been sent to Werner, so they should be in the CVS repository
within a couple of days.

With the 1.2 releases, I've achieved all the goals of mom's original
design mandate.  I have a busy year ahead, what with a novel coming
out at the end of October, the annoyances of signings and whatnot,
and the pressure to complete another novel.  Therefore, I'm going
into maintenance mode with mom.  Any serious rethinking of macro
implementation or the addition of new features will be taking second
place to fixing bugs and responding to users' concerns.

Also, please note that my personal email address has changed to

    ptpi at golden dot net

--
Peter Schaffter
Author of _The Schumann Proof_ (RendezVous Press, Canada)