[Groff] Ragged Bottoms

From: Greg Pavelcak
Subject: [Groff] Ragged Bottoms
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:04:35 -0500

I've been trying to write some two-pass macros that measure the
difference between the bottom line and the desired bottom on the first
pass and applies the adjustments to the flexible spaces in the document
on the second. It really seems like thi should be easy, but I haven't
been having much luck. Has anyone else tried to automate ragged bottom
elimination in this or any other way? If you have, I'd love to hear
about your results.

I recently got the troff mpm stuff from plan 9 email lists, but I
haven't had a chance to look at it yet.

Thanks.

Greg