[Groff] Cygwin html driver?

From: Robert D. Goulding
Subject: [Groff] Cygwin html driver?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 15:22:51 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All,

I need to get groff working on a Windows box with cygwin.  groff-1.19
compiles beautifully without a hitch and functions perfectly.  But the
first time I tried, it complained I didn't have gs, so didn't build the
html documentation.  I made a shellscript in my path with the name gs, and
the single line gswin32c.exe $*

On rebuilding groff, it attempted to make the html documentation, but all
the image files were of 0 size.

Does anyone have any tips for how to get a fully-functioning html driver
under cygwin?  Do you use the Windows ghostscript (as I attempted to do
here) or cygwin's ghostscript?  (I have the cygwin netpbm utilities
installed).

R.

--
Robert Goulding