Re: [Groff] new groff_char.man

From: Colin Watson
Subject: Re: [Groff] new groff_char.man
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 00:45:28 +0000

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 04:02:25PM +0000, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 10:13:20AM +0100, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> > Since I don't have the possibility to test the devlj4 or devlbp fonts
> > I ask those who have such a device to print out groff_char, probably
> > at various sizes (using the -rS11 and -rS12 command line switches of
> > -man to select 11pt and 12pt for the base document size).
>
> I've printed out at least the 10pt document, and it looks fine, with the
> exception of a few missing glyphs. I'll photograph it and send it to
> you, along with the other point sizes when I get the chance (this is at
> work).

Werner,

Here are the 10pt photographs. Image quality isn't exactly superb (no
scanner available ...), but the vast majority of the glyphs are quite
legible. Let me know if you need zoomed photographs of particular areas.

Please take a local copy of these if you want to keep them. I'll leave
the images there for a few weeks but not forever.

  http://riva.ucam.org/~cjwatson/tmp/grolj4/10pt/

--
Colin Watson                                  address@hidden