[Groff] Re: query w.r.t. references follow-up

From: Dean Allen Provins
Subject: [Groff] Re: query w.r.t. references follow-up
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:27:53 -0700 (MST)

I must be slow, or just empty headed.  The BIBLIOGRAPHY command works
fine with the text database, and not at all with what I thought was a
binary database.  Trouble is, it isn't - its an index, which is what
indxbib says that it generates.  I had a look at it, and found the
names of the two text databases that I use at the end.

What I really want is a sorted list of my text database(s).  Sort key
should be by authors, and/or date of publication.

Does anyone have some code to do this?

Regards,

Dean Provins
Calgary