Re: [Groff] tmac.html unreadable

From: Eddie Maddox
Subject: Re: [Groff] tmac.html unreadable
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 11:32:54 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> > The other files I checked in ../tmac/ are formatted nicely for human
> > consumption.  But ../tmac/tmac.html has everything all run together
> > in a great big blob of, well, it looks like a GPG public key!

> :-) You mean it is not very well documented?  Yes, indeed.  Maybe

> :-) You mean it is
- tmac.html unreadable
- [not] formatted nicely
- all run together
- great big blob
- like a GPG public key

> nothing in it you should take care of, except you want to modify the
> definitions of output glyphs.

How about just the simple act of checking every file I see with "html"
written on it just to see whatever it is I can find out about this feature
that I am the most interested in?

Eddie Maddox
address@hidden