grammatica-users

Re: [Grammatica-users] Internal Error, Grammatica 1.5

From: Per Cederberg
Subject: Re: [Grammatica-users] Internal Error, Grammatica 1.5
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:20:23 +0200

Thanks for the bug report. It is really the error message that is in
error here it seems, since it should just complain about invalid
regular expression syntax:

    '**' any* eos

isn't a valid regexp, but this would be:

    '\*\*' any\* eos

But perhaps you mean to match two * characters and then read until end of line:

Cheers,

/Per